Use these online Parquet Tools to work with your Parquet files
Use these Parquet Tools to work with Parquet files on Windows, Mac, Linux, ChromeOS and Android.
View and filter Parquet files
Query Parquet With SQL
Write SQL to query your Parquet File
Find correlations in your Parquet File
File format converter
Parquet Compression Viewer
View the compression of a parquet file
Parquet Data Types Viewer
View the data types of a parquet file
Parquet Encoding Viewer
View the encoding of a parquet file
Parquet Metadata Viewer
View the metadata of a parquet file
Parquet Row Groups Viewer
View the row groups of a parquet file
Parquet Schema Viewer
View the schema a parquet file
Sample Parquet File
Download a sample parquet file for testing
Parquet Tools Functionality
These Parquet Tools allow you to view, convert and analyze Parquet files. They are useful if you are writing or debugging code that works with Parquet files.
The tools run in your browser. This means that you don't need to install anything and they will work on Windows, Mac, Linux and even ChromeOS(!).
What Parquet Tools Are Available
- Parquet Viewer for viewing and filtering Parquet files
- Parquet Explorer to analyse and explore the data in your Parquet File
- SQL tool so that you can query the data in your Parquet file with SQL directly
- Parquet Converter to convert your Parquet files to other formats, e.g. convert Parquet to CSV. Or to convert other formats to Parquet, e.g. convert CSV to Parquet
- Parquet Compression to view the compression ratio and codecs of a Parquet file
- Parquet Data Types to view the data types in a Parquet file
- Parquet Encoding to view the encodings of a Parquet file
- Parquet Metadata to view the metadata in a Parquet file
- Parquet Row Group to view the row groups in a Parquet file
- Parquet Schema to view the schema of a Parquet file
- A Sample Parquet File that you can use for testing your code
Frequently Asked Questions
What Tool Reads Parquet Files
The Parquet Viewer is the easiest way to read and view a Parquet File.
How Do I Install Parquet Tools
These tools are online and don't need to be installed. These Parquet Tools will run in your browser on any major Operating System including Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and ChromeOS.
You can choose to install the Progressive Web App (PWA) version of this site by clicking the install button in the header. The PWA still runs in your browser so does not require any special permissions to install. Installing the PWA just means that you will be able to open a Parquet file from your computer by double clicking it.